PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE S.L., based in Madrid, Claudio Coello 25, Bajo Izq., with CIF number:
. Inscribed in the Madrid Mercantile Register, T.31.534, F.181 H.M-567498_, PLANET BMP CONNECTING EUROPE S.L. is the owner of the website: www.jobsallovereurope.com.
At the same time the company reserves the right to modify, without due notice, the design, presentation and/or configuration of the website as well as some or all of the services and to add new services. Similarly without due notice PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE may eliminate illegal or suspicious content from the website.
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE reserves the right to remove without previous notice any content on the website that is not considered appropriate for the characteristics and goals of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE.
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE cannot control each and every content published. In this way it cannot assume responsibility for the contents uploaded.
The objective of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE is to provide a platform that can connect companies from all over Europe with potential candidates who can apply for the jobs that these companies publish. In this manner, PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE makes it easier for candidates to search for job offers, and for companies to access the C.V's of registered candidates.
Candidates and companies (Users) recognize that technically it is not possible to achieve 100% availability of the website. Especially for maintenance, security and capacity reasons, but as well as for reasons that may be beyond the reach of our company, it is possible for anomalies to occur and that some of our services may have to be suspended temporarily.
Intellectual and Industrial property rights:
Our company reserves all the exploitation rights. This website is governed by the Spanish laws and is protected by the International and national legislation covering intellectual and industrial property rights.
The texts, designs, images, audio, data bases, logos, structure, brands and other elements of this website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE and/or of third parties of this company which have duly authorized their inclusion in the website. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, communication to the public, or any other exploitation of all or part of the content of this website, carried out by any means or medium and not authorized by PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE or third parties constitutes a violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights which can lead to the extrajudicial actions or civil or penal judgments considered appropriate.
The legitimacy of the intellectual and industrial property rights corresponding to the contents uploaded by the users is of their own exclusive responsibility.
Privacy and personal data protection policy:
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE is conscious of the utmost importance for the user, that a correct handling of their personal data is taking place. For this reason PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE complies with all the applicable legislation concerning the protection of data and establishes mechanisms and security procedures for the management of the users data.
After filing in the form and before sending data, the user manifests to have read and accepted the present policy of privacy and rules of use and grants full and explicit consent for the treatment of personal data in line with the informed objectives and services which PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE serves, as well as the transfer of this data to companies for the completion of the service (within the conditions specified in the section of privacy control). In the same manner the candidates expressly authorize PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE to access the personal data and curriculum vitae's of candidates independently of their level of privacy with the objective of being able to inform them of job offers tailored to their profile. PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE will not transfer personal data without previous consent.
Links to third party sites:
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links to other websites outside of our own or of any references to contents external to this website. Such links or references only have informative objectives, and in no case imply support, approbation, commercialization or any relation between PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE and the people or entities, authors or managers of such contents or links.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction:
The present conditions and the rest of the website will be governed by the Spanish legislation.
For questions, which may arise, or actions that may take place derived from the services and contents offered by PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE and over the interpretation, application, fulfillment or not of what is established here, PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE and the user, in renunciation of any other charter which may correspond submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of Madrid.
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE has adopted the established regulatory measures of technical and organizational nature which guarantee the security of personal data and protect them from their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed in line with what is established in the royal decree 1720/2007, from the 21st of December, by which the regulation of development of the organic law of 15/1999, from the 13th of December, concerning the protection of personal data and other procedures of control for the security of information systems is approved.
Right to access, rectify, oppose, cancel and repeal the consent granted as well as the veracity and updating of the data.
The user can use their rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition, as well as drop out from the serviced provided by PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE. Equally the user can at any moment repeal the consent granted for the treatment of personal data.
These rights can be acted upon through the configuration of the website itself or through whoever is responsible for the files.
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, S.L.,
Avda. Guadalix, 25 A
28120, Ciudad de Sto. Domingo, Algete
Responsibilty for the archives and data treatment:
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, S.L., con domicilio en Algete, Ciudad de Sto. Domingo, 28120, Avda. Guadalix, 25 A; provista de CIF: B-6856580. Inscribed in the Mercantile register of T._31.534_, F._181, H._M-567498.
Specific conditions for candidates:
Services which PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE gives to the Candidate:
- Inscription of the candidate free of charge on the website of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE through the sign-up process for the candidate to find companies.
- Selection of the level of privacy of the CV.
- Services and tools for the management of the search for companies.
- To be searched (based on the level of privacy selected) through the database of registered candidates in PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE.
- Job notification service: Automatic and free reception of job offers by electronic means. PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE offers the possibility to quickly find out through electronic communication the job offers that are most suited to their profile. In order to do this the candidate must beforehand select the geographic and professional areas that are of interest to him/her and decide on how often they want to receive updates. As well as this the candidate may optionally choose thee words they want these notifications to contain i.e. type of contract, salary, minimum experience and may also omit offers of temporary work or from headhunting companies. PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE establishes two mechanisms through which the candidates who solicit it may exclude this service freely and easily. The candidate should enter "candidate access", identify themselves and in their "private menu" in the section of "job notifications" de-activate the option to receive this service. Similarly they may discontinue this service following the steps indicated at the end of the e-mail.
- Other services which PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE may create which it considers may be useful to candidates.
Obligations of the candidate:
The candidate compromises to make proper use of the web-site and of the services that it offers complying with the law, common practice and to the present conditions, and if specified to specific conditions as well as treating other candidates with respect.
Most of the services of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE are conditional to the previous registration of the candidate on the website in conformation with the Spanish law 15/99 concerning data protection.
The candidate must choose an identifier (ID or Login) and a password and compromise to keep them and use them with due precautions.
The use of the password is personal and non-transferable for even a temporary period of time to third parties. In this sense the candidate should adopt the necessary measures for the custody of the password selected avoiding its use by third parties. As a consequence the only person responsible for the use made of the password is the candidate, PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE reserves complete immunity in this respect. In the case that a candidate knows or suspects a third party may using their password they must notify PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE as soon as possible.
All the information provided by the candidate through services must be true. The candidate guarantees the authenticity of all the data, which they submit as a consequence of the filling in of the forms required for the subscription to the services offered. Similarly, the Candidate guarantees that he or she is over 16 years old.
It will be the responsibility of the candidate to maintain all the information facilitated to PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE permanently updated so that it responds to the current situation of the candidate. In every case the Candidate will be the only person responsible for untrue or false manifestations and for the damage this information causes to PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE o to third parties.
The candidate is obliged to respect applicable laws and the rights of third parties to use the contents and services of the website.
In an illustrative and not limited way it is prohibited to: use abusive and unlawful contents, independently of whether these contents have an effect on other candidates, people or companies. Use pornographic contents or contents that violate the laws for the protection of minors, annoy other candidates (especially via spam), use contents that are legally protected (intellectual property, brands, patents, utility and esthetic models) without the right to or to carry out advertising, offer or distribute products or services that are legally protected, as well as carry out or foster actions contrary to free competition, including actions aimed at gaining clients through progressive methods (such as chain, snowball or pyramidal systems)
The following actions are prohibited for candidates:
- Use mechanisms, software or scripts in relation to the use of the website.
- Block, overwrite, modify or copy unless it is necessary for the correct use of the services of the website. For an example the use of copying through search technologies such as "obot/Crawler" are not necessary for the use of the website and are therefore explicitly prohibited.
- Diffuse, reproduce o communicate publically contents of the website PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, of candidates or third parties, without the previous authorization from the owner of such rights.
- Any action capable of damaging the functional infrastructure of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, especially to overload it.
- To use any of the material or content of the website for illegal purposes and purposes explicitly prohibited in these conditions and any specific conditions which may apply to actions which are against the rights and interests of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, its members and/or third parties. The candidate that breaks such rules must respond to these actions which in any way (including the introduction or spreading of computer viruses) damage, overload, deteriorate, disable or impedes the normal use of the materials contents and services of the website, information systems, documents, archives or any kind of content held within the servers or computer systems of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, of its member or of any other candidate.
A candidate that intentionally or guiltily does not comply with any of the aforementioned obligations will have to respond and will be responsible for any damage or harm that it causes.
Content facilitated by the candidate:
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE does not permit the distribution, management, or communication of contents that deteriorate the quality of the service. It is prohibited to upload content:
- Which is presumably illegal by national, municipal or international law, or which carry out presumably illegal activity or are against the principles of good faith.
- Which do not fall within the quality parameters established by PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE.
- Which go against peoples fundamental rights, lack courtesy, or annoy and may cause negative opinions to any of our candidates or third parties, and generally any that PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE finds inappropriate.
- And any activity that goes against the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility and the protection of human dignity, minors, public order, private life, of the consumer and the rights of intellectual and industrial property.
Any candidate that uploads content, which goes against the law, must know that they will have to take responsibility for these actions and the consequences derived from these actions.
Information rights of the candidates:
If the candidate decides to register in Planet BPM connecting Europe, certain personal information this information will be requested by PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE. The obligatory fields are specified in the form and are necessary for the registration of a candidate.
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE. Following this the candidate will receive a e-mail to the e-mail address provided in order for him to verify and finalize the registration. The verification must be done within 48 hours or the registration will be cancelled.
Once registered the candidate will have to provide further personal information in order for the candidate to make the best use of the website and it's functions. This personal information will only be used for the purposes of the website and always within the established framework.
In concordance with what is established on the Spanish Ley Orgánica 15/1999, on the 13th of December, for the protection of personal information, the candidates personal information including CV's will be stored in an archive registered by the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, the holder the register being PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE.
The sections marked "obligatory" are necessary for the candidate to register; other sections to fill in are optional.
The candidates guarantee that the information inserted are true and are responsible for updating this information.
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE sends the following electronic communications:
- Job offers, news and information related to the search for jobs.
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, establishes different mechanisms through which the candidates may ask to activate or exclude certain communications freely and easily upon registration or access. To do so once registered the candidate must enter in the menu for candidate access and activate or deactivate the option. The candidate may also unsubscribe to the mailings by following the instructions indicated at the bottom of the e-mail.
The candidate must select the level of privacy regarding the personal information provided to PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE:
Maximum privacy: Access to updated curriculum and personal identification given only to the companies that the candidate has applied for jobs at.
Normal privacy: The curriculum will be visible to all companies and third parties registered on PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE. The candidate may decide exactly what personal information companies and third parties may see.
The candidates can modify their privacy level whenever they want to by through "privacy control" in their private menu.
- Remember your preferences (purchases, payments, etc.) so you are offered personalized service
- Analyze browsing behavior (which tracks visits, where you click, etc.)
- How you share content (such as products and campaigns) on social networks
- Whether our buyers are from Internet ads
- To prevent fraudulent activities
- To maximize security on our website
Some website cookies are set by third parties, which are external companies (like Google), that process our information and provide data concerning advertisements and our promotions, etc. At no time are they allowed to collect personal information that identifies you as a specific user. No cookie has a period longer than two years of validity.
Third-party cookies of Valencia Buri
Google Double Click. Advertising purposes. Google Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Adwords Conversion. Analytical purpose. Google Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics. Analytical purpose. Google Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Facebook social plugins. Purpose widget. Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
As additional information to the user, we’ve provided you with places where you can find the settings in major browsers, and set your desired treatment of cookies:
In the Firefox title bar at the top, find Preferences and select the section "Privacy". There you’ll find the browser options that enable you to manage your privacy.
In the Chrome title bar at the top, find Preferences and select the "Advanced" section. In this section you’ll find the privacy option. Under “privacy” find the settings for cookies.
In the Safari title bar at the top, find Preferences and select the section "Security." In this section you will find options for configuring acceptance of "cookies."
Within the browser, go to the "tools" option. Once there, find the "Internet Options" choice and in the same tab find the "Privacy" option. Here you can set the degree of privacy you desire in our Internet surfing.
Specific conditions for companies:
If a company decides to register on PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, only information useful for the use of the site will be requested and a form will have to be filled out, for the exclusive use of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE legal activities..
2. In the second step the user must fill out the form with the company (fiscal identification, type of company and description of the company to be seen by the candidates). These details will then be verified by the customer service department of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE. Once filled in and verified the user may subscribe to the services offered by PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE.
In conformity with what is established in the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of the 13th of December on data protection of personal nature, the user is informed that the data will be used solely for the purposes of PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, always within the established framework. The data will be stored in a file registered in the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, the owner being PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE.
The purposes for the collection and treatment of personal data:
1. Management of job offers.
2. Provision of the services offered by PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE including the following:
- Uploading of job offers within our job pool.
- Reception of the CV's of candidates who have applied.
- Management of the selection process.
- Services related to the management of the selection of candidates and other services and other services that PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE considers of interest for companies: professional contact networks, news services and offers from third parties.
3. E-mail services:
- Comercial communications from PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE (advertisement and commercial proposals).
- PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE will send users news and promotions concerning PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, the recruitment and employment sector, educational and other business activities that PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE considers of interest for it's clients.
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE sends the following electronic communications:
- Monthly newsletter from PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE: Tips to find employees and information about trends in the labour market.
- Notifications about updates and promotions, exclusive information from PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE for our clients (discounts, courses, raffles, etc.).
- PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, establishes two mechanisms through which the user which ask for these communications to stop in and easy and free manner. The user can do so either in the company menu or by following the instructions at the bottom of the electronic communication.
- Advertisement and commercial proposals from third parties.
The sending of such communications will always be carried out by PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE, without the companies advertising or benefiting from advertisement having access to the personal data of the user. In the same way the client must explicitly ask for the reception of such commercial communications by ticking the box in the electronic form. The user may deactivate this in the companies menu.
4. Alert service: Automatic and free reception of CV's through electronic means.
PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE offers the possibility of receiving the CV's in a quick, personal and free way, of people who have applied for the job posted by the client company.
The user guarantees PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE that all personal and company information provided is correct and up to date in order that it corresponds with the real situation of the user and the company. It is obligatory for the user to keep the details always updated, the user being the only one responsible for false or untrue data provided to PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE and of the damages that this may cause to PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE or to third parties with the aim of using the services offered by con PLANET BPM CONNECTING EUROPE.